Quality and security in the attention is a priority for Alcla and constitutes one of the main axes as part of patient-focused continuous improvement within the framework of their rights.
At Alcla we work to guarantee the best health care, with a strong commitment on human quality.
Enforce your rights*
- Get medical care without any type of discrimination.
- Be treated with dignity and respect at all levels of care; this includes patients, family members and companions.
- Maintain the protection of privacy and respect the confidentiality of your data and all of your medical information.
- Get respect for the autonomy of will. The patient has a right to accept or refuse proposed medical treatments or procedures. He should have access to necessary and sufficient information to make decisions.
- Receive medical information in the appropriate manner to understand their state of health. If the patient lacks the capacity to acknowledge the information, his family members should be made aware.
- Authorize or reject the disclosure of medical information and his participation in investigation projects and/or for academic purposes
- Ask for medical interconsultation to have another opinion on the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Ask for and be aware of his Clinical History. All patient’s health information should be recorded.
- File a complaint freely without fear of reprisal.