In 2022, Alcla obtained the Three Year Accreditation of the CARF International Quality Standard for its excellence in rehabilitation. CARF is considered the most important international accreditation in rehabilitation, recognized for its high standards of quality and demand worldwide.
With this accreditation, the Clinic consolidates its international projection in relation to the quality of the processes developed in the Rehabilitation Program, and shows its dedication and commitment to improve the quality of life of the patients treated.
The process, whose purpose is to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of rehabilitation health organizations, is centered on the person treated and their family.
In this way, Alcla ensures in its development the most reliable services designed for their patients.
CARF International -Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities- is an independent, non-profit accreditor of health and human services.
The mission of CARF is to promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process and continuous improvement services that center on enhancing the lives of persons served.
Through accreditation, CARF assists service providers in improving the quality of their services, demonstrating value, and meeting internationally recognized organizational and program standards.
The accreditation process applies sets of standards to service areas and business practices during an on-site survey. Accreditation, however, is an ongoing process, signaling to the public that a service provider is committed to continuously improving services, encouraging feedback, and serving the community. Accreditation also demonstrates a provider’s commitment to enhance its performance, manage its risk, and distinguish its service delivery.
Taking care of natural resources and – as a consequence – of the environment, represents for Alcla a fundamental premise with the objective of protecting patients, personnel and the
community in an integrated manner.
The clinic has an environmental protection policy including various safe practices and the implementation of intelligent devices for the best and most efficient use of resources.
- Energy efficiency through:
- Reduction in the number of luminaires per room.
- Use of all energy-saving LED luminaires.
- Power saving mode configuration on all PC monitors.
- Replacement of consumption-controlled equipment and A/C temperature meters for automatic control at 24°C.
- Construction of thermal insulation slabs.
- Water consumption rationalization:
- Use of Water Saving Devices.
- Resource usage optimization:
- Paper usage optimization.
- Awareness message on emails to minimize and avoid unnecessary printing.
- Waste management through:
- Urban, recyclable and pathogenic waste sorting system.
- Participation in the Paper Recycling Program organized by Fundación Garrahan.